YULResto CONTEST at facebook.com/admtl
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- No purchase necessary. This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, aged 18 and over, who have existing Internet access and a valid Facebook and/or Instagram account. To enter, comment the posts related to the contest available at www.facebook.com/admtl and on ADM’s Instagram account. Entries must be received between December 10, 2018 and March 1, 2019, at 11:59 a.m. The more posts a user comments on, the more likely he/she is to win the big prize.
- The prize consists of a $1,000 gift certificate exchangeable in a travel agency. The travel agency is Club Voyages Dumoulin: https://www.clubvoyages.com/stores/locations/531.
- On March 1, 2019, at 1 p.m. (ET), a random draw from among all entries will be conducted by Vio numérique at its offices at 7240 Waverly Street, Montréal, Québec, to determine the potential winner. All valid entries received will be entered in a random electronic draw to select the potential winner. Immediately after the draw, an official representative of Vio numérique will contact the potential winner on social media, and they will have 24 hours after being contacted to respond to ADM by private message. If the potential winner meets all the requirements in these rules, they will be declared the winner if they respond correctly to a mathematical skill-testing question without the aid of any mechanical, electronic or similar device. If the answer to the mathematical question is correct, ADM will make arrangements to award the prize. Should a potential winner fail to reply to ADM by the end of the 24-hour period, that potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to their prize, and ADM will have the right to select an alternate potential winner from among the other entrants, contacting the alternate potential winner according to the procedure indicated above with a new deadline of 24 hours after contact is made. The winner agrees to accept the prize as awarded, and the prize is not transferable or convertible to cash or credit. Should the prize not be available for any reason, ADM reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute another prize of similar nature or equal value. Decisions by ADM on all issues relating to the contest shall be final and binding on all entrants. The winner will receive his/her prize by postal service.
- Chances of winning depend on the total number of contest entrants. ADM and its affiliated companies assume no responsibility for late, lost, stolen, delayed, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entry forms, or for human error or technical malfunctions, including but not limited to inability to access the website, lost, delayed or incorrect data transmission, interruption or failure, other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone hardware or software failures, malfunctions or garbled transmissions. ADM and its affiliated companies are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the contest or downloading any materials in relation to the contest. Any deliberate attempt by an entrant to damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest will result in disqualification. Any such action may be in violation of civil and criminal laws, and ADM reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither ADM, nor its affiliated companies or their respective franchisees or advertising and promotional agencies or their respective agents, officers, directors, employees and representatives, shall be responsible in any way for the use of, or bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to, an entrant’s participation in this contest or the prizes awarded in this contest, including liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or to property. Prior to taking delivery of a prize, and in any event no later than March 8, 2019, 12 p.m. (ET), each potential winner will be required to sign and return a declaration, release and waiver form satisfactory to ADM confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize, as well as permitting ADM, its affiliated companies and their respective franchisees to use the winner’s name, address, photograph and/or video image in any publicity and advertising without compensation, where legal, and releasing ADM, its affiliated companies, their franchisees and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, as well as their respective agents, officers, directors, employees and representatives, from any and all liability, damages, costs, expenses and claims arising from or relating to the entrant’s participation in this contest or the prize. If a potential winner fails to sign such a form, they will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and an alternative potential winner will be selected. Personal information collected from entrants will be used solely for the purposes of administering the contest, except for information related to the winner, which may be used as set out above.
- Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of ADM, its affiliated companies and their respective franchisees and promotional agents, as well as contest judges and persons with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to enter the contest. By entering this contest, entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of ADM, which are final and binding in all respects. ADM, its affiliated companies and their respective franchisees shall have the right, at their discretion, to publish the winner’s name or to use the winner’s name, address, photograph and/or video image for marketing and/or promotional purposes, without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. No correspondence or communication will be entered into except with selected entrants. For Québec residents only: “Any dispute respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any dispute respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.” Fees due under Québec law have been paid. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws, and all applicable taxes, duties or fees are the responsibility of each winner and will be paid by the winner.
Facebook page. The contest organizers do not warrant that access to or use of the Facebook contest page or any related site will be uninterrupted during the contest period, or error-free.
Termination of participation in the Contest. In the event that the computer system cannot register all contest entries during the contest period for whatever reason, or if participation in the contest must be terminated in whole or in part before the closing date provided in these contest rules, the contest organizers may, at their sole discretion, proceed with a draw among the entries duly registered during the contest period or, as the case may be, up to the date of the event ending participation in the contest.
Prize limit. In no event shall the contest organizers be required to award more prizes than indicated in these contest rules or to award a prize otherwise than in accordance with these rules.
Facebook. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants provide information to the contest organizers and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the contest must be directed to the contest organizers and not to Facebook. Facebook and all its affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with the organization of this contest. However, by participating in the contest, each participant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of use, contracts, other policies and/or guidelines governing the Facebook platform and disclaims all liability of the Released Parties in regards to any damage that could arise from the use of this platform.
Decisions by the contest organizers. All decisions by the contest organizers or their representatives regarding this contest are final and binding, subject to any decision by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, on any matter over which it has jurisdiction.
Severability of paragraphs. If a paragraph of these rules is declared or judged illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the paragraph in question shall be considered void, but all other unaffected paragraphs shall remain applicable to the extent permitted by law.
6. ADM reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to alter or cancel this contest at any time, in whole or in part, without prior notification, for any reason, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
7. For information on the prize winner(s), please send a request by private message on ADM’s Facebook page.
Marketing et Communication
Aéroports de Montréal
800, place Leigh-Capreol, bureau 1000
Dorval (Québec) H4Y 0A5